- Jesus Christ is the Son of the one true living God
- He died for our sins and on the third day He rose for our Justification
- According to the scriptures, accepting Jesus christ as your Savior is the only way to heaven
Our mission at VIP Church is to reveal God's presence, revive man's soul and rejoice in a new life. Our ministry is undergirided by 7 Foundational Principle that drive our ministry purpose and vision.
7 Foundational Priciples
- Awareness- Our number one goal is to build a body of believers that walk in full awareness of their position in Christ Jesus. We will specialize in helping believers reach their full potential in Christ while placing an emphasis upon developing a culture of evangelism that reaches the lost for the Kingdom of God. Our evangelistic thrust will be the un-churched and those who have suffered a life of abuse and defeat personally, relationally, and socially.
- We will seek the holistic improvement of each member of our ministry spiritually, emotionally, physically, and financially. We will preach and teach Biblical mandates to achieve success in all of these areas.We will also make available the necessary classes, groups, resources, and trained/qualified individuals to help each willing member achieve holistic improvement.
- We will empower our children and our youth to walk in awareness of their identity in Christ Jesus from toddler to young adult life. We will collaborate with the community to help them with their youth programs and resources.
- We will always specialize in outreach programs for hurting people (i.e. the homeless, the poor, those with substance abuse issues, the incarcerated, those who have suffered physical, verbal, or emotional abuse, etc.)
- We will commit to influencing the community in every way possible by forming alliances with the city and state agencies, and our local school boards. We will impact the community by giving as much as we can, as often as we can. We are committed to giving back and paying it forward.
- We will continue to be a model for excellent ministry in our city and in the nation. We will always strive to be excellent in our customer service - how we treat our members, visitors and guest from the moment they pull into our parking lot to when they leave, and how we respond to them when they call, email or write with request or concerns. We commit to operate in the spirit of excellence when serving God's people.
- We commit to walk in the spirit of humility, while simultaneously understanding the powerful grace of the Holy Spirit that is given to us by God through the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus our Lord. We commit to a worship experience that fosters an environment of love, encouragement, and respect for the uniqueness of God's people.